Yep... for sure.M~
Hmm...I should do this....I'll really have to think about it though....~L.
3. Exorcist was the scariest ever for me!
Exorcist and Jaws scared the holy bejeezus outta me and now they're funnier than hell because they're so fake. Those young kids have no idea!
How about "The Whole Ten Yards"? Everytime I see that movie come on, I get scared and run out of the room.
I watched two movies from that list on Halloween, Jaws & The Shining.I love Jaws! Silly as it is..I can watch it a million times.Wirthy--too funny...that's a whole different list!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yep... for sure.
M~
Hmm...I should do this....I'll really have to think about it though....
~L.
3. Exorcist was the scariest ever for me!
Exorcist and Jaws scared the holy bejeezus outta me and now they're funnier than hell because they're so fake. Those young kids have no idea!
How about "The Whole Ten Yards"?
Everytime I see that movie come on, I get scared and run out of the room.
I watched two movies from that list on Halloween, Jaws & The Shining.
I love Jaws! Silly as it is..I can watch it a million times.
Wirthy--too funny...that's a whole different list!
Post a Comment