I envy you your views...just georgous! Hubby called me today from portcall overseas and I told him how much I love your blog. He is going to buy me a new digital camera..any suggestions? Stacie
The blue-ish color I think is snow if we're talking about the same thing. Stacie--depends on what you want to spend. I've only had experience with three digital cameras, I'd be happy to tell you about those :) At the bottom of my posts, if you click on my name you can email me.
8 comments:
Nice view.
Take Care
Michael
I envy you your views...just georgous! Hubby called me today from portcall overseas and I told him how much I love your blog. He is going to buy me a new digital camera..any suggestions? Stacie
ooooooooooo
AAAAAAAH!
Awesome shot there kido!
Nice! So beautiful! :)
I love the colors in this picture!
Thanks! It was quite a sight, I'm impressed the camera caught it so well :)
I'm trying to figure out ~ is the blue-ish color clouds or snow?
Awesome pic...
M~
The blue-ish color I think is snow if we're talking about the same thing.
Stacie--depends on what you want to spend. I've only had experience with three digital cameras, I'd be happy to tell you about those :)
At the bottom of my posts, if you click on my name you can email me.
Post a Comment