
Still falling! I've already shoveled once today. Of course right after I shoveled about 4 inches off the deck, the snow fell off the roof.
Murphy's Law.
We're expecting 6-12 inches by tomorrow morning. I guess when I wished for snow, someone was listening.
It's so incredibly beautiful. I have more pics, of course. I'll post slowly :)
8 comments:
Leesa -Pretty photo! Looks like a good day for some snow angels!
C-Ya!
Send your new truck to pick me up and I'll come stay with your for awhile. I'd love to be able to tell my boss I can't come in to work because I'm snowed in!
I'm heading to NYC just so I can take pictures of snow. I hope mine turn out as beautifully as yours.
SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!! *lol* that's all I see *giggles*
I love snow, until I have to go outside in it. I shouldn't complain because I miss it when we don't get as much as we should, but I just hate dealing with it.
So beautiful... truly.
M~
I would love to sit around expecting 6-12 inches. Wooh, what are we talking about?
looks like you have some more Christmas card photos.
Gorgeous stuff.
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment