Out of all those I had a bike, etchasketch, operation, silly putty, perfection, tonka truck, connect four, view master, merlin, sorry, and the rubiks cube. lol
Oh Gawd .. how funny! Actually, we have alot of these 'remakes' for my daughter now - Operation, Sorry, Silly Putty, Kerplunk, .... I used to love Super Elastic Bubble Plastic and Chinese Jumprope
Boy, you sure know how poor you were when you can barely name 3 of those toys/games. Of course, Twister, but I'll never forget Operation and Spirograph. They were like precious jewels to me. Ok, so maybe it's not so much about being poor as it about being much older than the rest of you. (Did anyone else own a hula-hoop?)
5 comments:
Out of all those I had a bike, etchasketch, operation, silly putty, perfection, tonka truck, connect four, view master, merlin, sorry, and the rubiks cube. lol
Oh Gawd .. how funny! Actually, we have alot of these 'remakes' for my daughter now - Operation, Sorry, Silly Putty, Kerplunk, .... I used to love Super Elastic Bubble Plastic and Chinese Jumprope
I just recently purchased a remake of the Merlin game. I love it! :-) Cool stuff...brings back lots of memories.
AHHHH they have Weebles!!!
:)
M~
Boy, you sure know how poor you were when you can barely name 3 of those toys/games. Of course, Twister, but I'll never forget Operation and Spirograph. They were like precious jewels to me. Ok, so maybe it's not so much about being poor as it about being much older than the rest of you. (Did anyone else own a hula-hoop?)
Post a Comment