You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together. People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.
------------------------------- I, personally!, do not think I'm complicated and complex, however, my husband keeps telling me this... I better not let him see my results! :)
I can't post mine, It won't work, but I'm the mashed potatoes..tried to make it work again, and I was the stuffing, tried to make it work the 3rd time and I was the pie. I gave up after that for fear I would make people sick! ROFL! Thanks Leesa! Happy Day!
5 comments:
lol ~ this is so true for me. I'm mashed potatoes:
Oridnary, comforting, and more than a little predictable
You're the glue that holds everyone together.
Happy Turkey Day to y'all!
M~
I'm the Stuffing:
You're complicated and complex, yet all your pieces fit together.
People miss you if you're gone - but they're not sure why.
-------------------------------
I, personally!, do not think I'm complicated and complex, however, my husband keeps telling me this...
I better not let him see my results! :)
I can't post mine, It won't work, but I'm the mashed potatoes..tried to make it work again, and I was the stuffing, tried to make it work the 3rd time and I was the pie. I gave up after that for fear I would make people sick! ROFL! Thanks Leesa! Happy Day!
Same as GreekChickie. You and I are the mashed potatoes. They say "You are what you eat." Happy Turkey Day, Leesa.
Well I thought it was pretty funny that even if I smell bad, I will still arouse the men!!
Post a Comment