Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! What can you do about it?M~
Sounds like there could be some good eating tonight! LOL
oh no!! That is so sad, I would want to go out there and help the poor thing. Wrap him in a blankie and all.
Chickie, Jodes..I wish I could help him, but I can't.Chuck..lol..if hubby were home, he would be dinner.
Ooooooh that's too bad. Where's that vet when you need him.
UGH! I am sorry to hear this. I hope he gets along ok. Good luck. Stacie
Oooo...that's bad. It's not like you can chase him down and catch him though, right?If it were me, I'd probably fret and fret about it. I'm such a sap sometimes!
I do fret Stacy..but I know I can't do anything. I worry though because if a mountain lion comes along, he's done for. I'm a sap too..I'll worry about him all day now.
Awwww. I hardly dare ask this but do you know what happened to him in the end?
Ok ... no more pics/tales like this!!! NOT without a warning! I can't take it. :(
Oh no :( That really is sad.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! What can you do about it?
M~
Sounds like there could be some good eating tonight! LOL
oh no!! That is so sad, I would want to go out there and help the poor thing. Wrap him in a blankie and all.
Chickie, Jodes..I wish I could help him, but I can't.
Chuck..lol..if hubby were home, he would be dinner.
Ooooooh that's too bad. Where's that vet when you need him.
UGH! I am sorry to hear this. I hope he gets along ok. Good luck. Stacie
Oooo...that's bad. It's not like you can chase him down and catch him though, right?
If it were me, I'd probably fret and fret about it. I'm such a sap sometimes!
I do fret Stacy..but I know I can't do anything. I worry though because if a mountain lion comes along, he's done for. I'm a sap too..I'll worry about him all day now.
Awwww. I hardly dare ask this but do you know what happened to him in the end?
Ok ... no more pics/tales like this!!! NOT without a warning! I can't take it. :(
Oh no :( That really is sad.
Post a Comment