Thursday, November 24

End of Day

Well this Thanksgiving was interesting.

We had great food with great friends.
The guys headed out hunting while the women cleaned up (shocker).
Actually, I grabbed a few beers and watched the Cowboys game. They lost in overtime. Blah.

Two of the dogs, (yes, everone brings their dogs too) had rolled in something awful and had to be bathed outside in 30 degrees. No, I didn't do it. And yes, one was mine of course. (Brock)
We had eagles everywhere today, it was awesome. No photos though.

Then, I got some really sh*tty news. It kind of ruined my mood. I came home early.
Nothing overly tragic, and of course no one was affected like me.
Damn sensitivity.


I hope ya'll had an awesome Thanksgiving with your families :)

6 comments:

tim m said...

L-
Sorry about the mood altering thing, hopefully, it will work out okay, and here's to you this Thanksgiving Day, Peace to you
V/r
Tim M

Nature Girl said...

Leesa..So sorry about the sh*tty news! I hope everything is ok! If you need to "talk" you have my email...Hope your day gets better!
ps..I am glad you didn't have to do the dogwashing in that cold weather! YIKES! Stacie

Katya Coldheart said...

sorry you had such bad news, i'm glad you enjoyed the rest of your thanksgiving...

*hugs*

CheekyMoo said...

Sorry about your bad news. Glad you had good food. I hope at the end of the day it was a Happy Thanksgiving.

Marianna said...

Oh geez, sorry about your bad news. I hope you're better today.

I watched that game... I had my fingers crossed ~ for Denver...

Sorry!

M~

Leesa said...

Thanks all :)
Marianna....beh to Denver!