Tuesday, November 22

Cool

Check it out, I have my own button!!



Thanks, David!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

That is cool

Michael said...

I love it.


Take Care
Michael

Pandora Wilde said...

Very cool :)

Nature Girl said...

cool beans! Stacie

Angela said...

Wow thats really neat:)

Angela's Designs said...

You have such a lovely blog. I enjoy photo blogs.

Leesa said...

Thanks, Annalee!

Nature Girl said...

I'm still getting the gist of what buttons are for, so does this mean we can put the buttons on our own blogs and when we click it, it will lead back to yours? Or is it purely for way cool decoration? Stacie

Keely Van Brocklin Emery said...

Just found your blog from Victoria Winters. VERY cool! Will definitely be back daily. :)

Leesa said...

Stacie..yes if you link it right, you should be able to click on it to come to my blog.
Hi KVB-e, Thanks!!

Robin Alexa said...

Ooooh la la. You are way too cool for school girl.

Theresa said...

and what a cute button it is! Darn, we have to LINK? I hate linking...it hates me...i'll just be buttonless :-(

Nature Girl said...

Well, it took some figuring out, but I finally did it. It works! I am so excited about your button Leesa! Very cool indeed! Yours is definitely one of my favorite blogs to visit, this makes is so much easier to find in my blogroll, something I was trying to figure out how to do for when I redo my blog! ps..thanks for the doggie support! Stacie

Marianna said...

Hey, cool button!

M~

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to be rather busy ....creating new little buttons all over the place :) thanx for the heads up .......M