
Youre the Goddess of Water. You are playful yet
clam. You choose clothing and colors that
reflect your feelings and hint at your deeply
affectionate nature. You are a content person
24/ 7. I wish I were like you.
People love you for: Sensitivity and
playfulness
Which Elemental Goddess are you? (9 different results+ pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla
5 comments:
Well I know for sure mine wouldn't be content 24/7lol hey when you get a minute go check my background on my blog again. I changed it from the wolf using a background I had to add the shaded area too myself. That was tricky but well worth it lol.
Color me soooo surprised, I'm the Fire Goddess.
I'm the Normal Goddess but can't get the pic to show up on my blog grrrrr
I'm a Goddess of Eart.
I'm also a thief...I'm stealing this, just so you know...;)
Oops...I meant "Earth".
Need. More. COFFEE!
Post a Comment