Saturday, November 26

Photoshoppin'

6 comments:

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Ohhhh I just love this! I like the music, too :))

manababies said...

Oh love the new look! And I'm laughing at myself because I couldn't figure out where the music was coming from. hehe :)

Shephard said...

Beautiful look for the holidays! ~S

Nature Girl said...

Leesa, I'm "out of commission" for a few days but just HAD to stop by and say WOW! LOVE what you did both to your main page and the photoblog. I'm dying to really take my time and look at the pics, but have houseguests so will be out for a few days. It's AWESOME!!! If I get that new camera for Christmas, I may be emailing you asking photoblog advice...I rave about yours all the time. When my girlfriends got here I had to get online and show them how awesome it is..Have a great week! Stacie

Michael said...

I love it!

Nice blog changes too.


Take Care
Michael

Marianna said...

Ok, I gotta say it again ~ I freakin LOVE your new blog home!

M~