First check out This Story. Very cool.
Well later today we will make the five hour drive to Helena to see Jerry Seinfeld in concert. Did I say I was excited?? I hope to get alot of pictures taken too.
Thanks again to Osbasso for the tickets! Unfortunately I probably won't meet him this trip, but I will definitely try to get back there soon.
I'll have my laptop as usual, but not sure how much I will use it. The Hub does have some veterinary business to tend to Saturday morning, so I may have some play time then :)
4 comments:
That is such a sweet story. Have a great time seeing Seinfeld!
Have Fun!!!
Wow... that story was amazing! The power of pets...
For some reason, I thought y'all were leaving tomorrow... so you have a GREAT time & see you later on this weekend!
Did I mention I'm jealous?! lol...
Kiss Jerry for me!
M~
Stay safe and have a blast! I am so jealous! Tell us all about it when you get back. Stacie
Post a Comment