Wow that is cool. lol Hey question for you. How do you get that slideshow for your blog like on your photo blog?
www.flickr.com I didn't actually do it, but that's where you can find it. :)
Wow, gal. That is too cool! I saw Michael's imprints with ice ~ have never seen it with mud before!M~
I JUST told my husband over the weekend what an incredible eye you have -- this SO proves my point!
That's kind cool! ~S
Too cool. I see your next artistic endevour in your future.
That is amazing!That would be something I'd put up on my wall. Take CareMichael
Thanks, all! I thought the mud was pretty neat too.Liza, I'll go check your kitty pics :)
It froze like that?! I thought you did it. I was going to say, "Wow, you're GOOD!"
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow that is cool. lol Hey question for you. How do you get that slideshow for your blog like on your photo blog?
www.flickr.com I didn't actually do it, but that's where you can find it. :)
Wow, gal. That is too cool! I saw Michael's imprints with ice ~ have never seen it with mud before!
M~
I JUST told my husband over the weekend what an incredible eye you have -- this SO proves my point!
That's kind cool! ~S
Too cool. I see your next artistic endevour in your future.
That is amazing!
That would be something I'd put up on my wall.
Take Care
Michael
Thanks, all! I thought the mud was pretty neat too.
Liza, I'll go check your kitty pics :)
It froze like that?! I thought you did it. I was going to say, "Wow, you're GOOD!"
Post a Comment