Awesome pic, and we here in indiana are having I think 70 and 80 degree weather and you aren't gonna find me complaining about it either. As I age I hate the cold more and more but love snow for christmas lol. This nice weather is also helping on our heating bill because I'm sure it would be outrageous if it were cold
13 comments:
pretty
is it snowing there already...OMG and winter seems such a long way away here...
:0)
I am living vicariously thru your pics. It's so stinkin' hot here again...
M~
beautiful. I could actually look forward to winter when I am reminded of how snow looks on branches.
fantastic as usual!
Thanks, Everybody :)
Woo hoo!!! Brrrrrr!!! And..you...got...a..picture..of..it.
Commence wailing for loss of the camera!!!
~L.
Man, I wish we could have snow and ice here....great pic!
Thats a lovely photo! Ive added you to my blogroll, is that ok?
I still miss the ghosties!
Hey barefoot! Thanks! Your on mine too:) I miss the ghosties too...maybe snow for christmas :)
Awesome pic, and we here in indiana are having I think 70 and 80 degree weather and you aren't gonna find me complaining about it either. As I age I hate the cold more and more but love snow for christmas lol. This nice weather is also helping on our heating bill because I'm sure it would be outrageous if it were cold
Poor Laura :(
Thanks, Chuck & Dakota!
Lovely as always!
Post a Comment