I'm in Helena. I have an awful dial-up connection and no mouse. uggh.
Just wanted to tell ya'll that Seinfeld was AWESOME.
Great show. All new stuff. He was great. I had a great time :)
I had forgotten what it was like to act like a real person again.
Wear nice clothes, make-up....even earrings!! WooHoo!
I couldn't get any pics, even though we did have some awesome seats. The camera phone just didn't cut it. Bleh.
Now I'm sitting in a hotel room with two nervous dogs and two Heinekins.
I'll tell ya'll more about the actual road trip when I have better internet connection.
11 comments:
tell me the beer is for you and not the nervous dogs.
Glad you had fun.
Hmm, Kristen! I hadn't thought yet how to calm them down..thanks:)
I would have loved to see Seinfeld!! Good for you, Lucky Duck. :)
Glad you had so much fun. It's fun to get all dressed up and feel like a girl. Can't wait to hear about your road trip!
Glad you had a good time, despite the dialup that is lol.
I am glad you had a great time.
Take Care
Michael
I am sooo thrilled for you!
Hope your doggies made it thru the nite.
M~
Are you telling me that Brock and that scrawny little dust mop of a dog got to go to Helena with you, and you left us at home? What gives?
A good show, good brew...but dial up?
I'm not sure to feel envious of you, or sorry for you ;)
Glad you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear about the road trip (ghost towns?)You'll have to show us a pic of you all girlified! Stacie
It was a great time.
I should have gotten the dogs their own room, I had forgotten that Brock had never been in a hotel room before, much less left alone in one.
I took them with so I wouldn't have to get a petsitter.
I will post tomorrow probably about the drive:)
Supposed to get snow tonight!!
Post a Comment