Thursday, November 17

Dr. Dr...Give me the news.....

Well I have a little time to play around before I head to the Big City. I forget that Idaho is an hour earlier than me. Definitely don't want to go sit in a waiting room too early!

Nobody gets lollipops?? Actually I have noticed here in Montana, that most businesses you go to have bowls of candy out. I like :)

It's 33 degrees this morning, foggy and wet. Need.More.Snow.
I'm starting to get used to typing on the laptop..but won't miss it.

I did find out that my migraines that I've been getting for many many years might be associated with my jaw. (hence, appt's today).
If ya'll remember awhile back I had gone to the orthodontist to look into braces and found out that my jaw is not lined right. They discussed jaw surgery, which I was not very excited about.
I have found out now, I have other options, will take awhile, and will cost......
Are you ready??

With treatment and braces, it will be about $10,000.
Yep...My mouth is worth alot of money...heehee. (Watch it!)

So, lots of poking and prodding today, bleh.
Bloodwork, double bleh.
Ice cream aftewards....KEWL.

8 comments:

Marianna said...

Oh, good comment, Rebelmoon!

I hope all goes ok for you gal.

Be safe on the road with bad weather!

M~

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Damn! Lollipops AND ice cream???

I live in the wrong damn state....;(

;)

Angela said...

Good luck :) Ice cream?? yummy... :)

Nature Girl said...

Lollipops, ice cream AND you get to go to Idaho!? I am jealous! Drive safe. Hope everything checks out ok. I hate migraines..hope yours get fixed! Take care. Stacie

Unknown said...

wow that's alot of money for a mouth. lol Our snow stopped. Nothing stuck so no traces anywhere

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well. Yay for the ice cream!! Will check back . . .

CheekyMoo said...

The dentist is my biggest fear. I think I'd rather have my toe nails removed but we've been talking abour braces for me too. Blah!! I grind my teeth too much. I like the bowls of candy too, but they don't like me. Have a great day. :-)

manababies said...

Oh ouchie about surgery and the price! But if it will help with the headaches, then perhaps it's worth it? Still though....