Thursday, November 10

Copy Cattin'

Stolen from Sugarfused ages ago......

Fill in the blank:


Feeling ________ Relaxed
Listening to ________ Van Morrison
Spent last night ________ Chatting
Missing ________ Going out with friends

Had breakfast of ________ Diet Coke
Thinking of ________ Cross Country Skiing
Would love to ________ Go to Italy
Planning to ________ Finish school
Working to ________ Getting in better shape
Favorite time of day is ________ Evening
Always wanted to play ________ The Guitar
Dreaming of ________ Sailing into the Mystic (*see song below)

A dream comes true when ________ You blow on a dandelion? Wish on a star? Right??
Would like to French kiss ________ Wouldn't you like to know?
Really hate ________ Selfishness,Greed, Hate




Powered by Castpost

3 comments:

Marianna said...

I wish upon the 1st star I see in the evening sky... and when I cross a railroad track.

M~

Angela said...

Great taste in music :) I loves me some Van Morrison and a nice glass of wine. The fire lit and curled up in a chair on the front porch wrapped up in a blanket.

Fish said...

Hi, I saw that Wendy linked to you and came for a nosey, hope you don't mind.

A dream comes true? When you least expect it!!