There are less than 4000 people in the world who can escape this house.
>> So have a try
There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of
>> this room.
>>
There are less than 4000 people
>> in the world can do it. So they say....
Let me know how you do.
*update--I now have 12 clues..still can't get out. Dammit.
Diane got out with 9 clues. Dammit again.
**I finally got out. Geesh. I tried the other two and finally gave up :)
19 comments:
I left a msg on Laura's blog where she was cursing you... I think I've already played this game & I was able to get out of the room. I can't get it to load on this POS computer here, so I'll try tomorrow at work.
M~
I can't even get the link to work Grrrr
The link won't open for me either. Foot stomp!!
I'm out I got out Yahoooooooooo woooooooooo
dam that was hard though, lol let me know if you want help lol
Okay here's one to try and I don't know how to get out lol
http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/bluechamber/index_e.php
Oh Dakota..you're just cruel...:)
I still haven't gotten out of the first one! I found everything but one, and I'm pretty sure where it is, but it's not working for me...GEESH!
Here;s another one that is just tickin me off
duh here it is http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/viridian/index_e.php
have you found the safe on the wall?
watch the video and watch for the guy pointing to the x and then wait til the video disappears and click that spot
safe appears. 1994
oh and you started this :)
Okay, that was it....geez-o-pete! I'm out, I'm out!!
Now, to the blue room & then the veridian...uggh.
well good luck cause I can't get out of either one
lol and thanks this is keeping my mind off food, great diet aid here lol
oh and in the viridian room, you don't get out, you put the dead to rest apparently because my friend lisa figured that one out I still don't know and I give lol.
I hate you. My daughter and I can't stop playing. We have only found 9 and will be trapped in this!??!!# room for friggin' forever. E-mail me with hints before I go stark raving mad. I have already accepted the fact that I am an imbecile.
This sucks--I got eleven. I got the video to play but I can't get out!
I got 12 clues, but still couldn't get out. It's more like a test to show how thorough are you at clicking at 6000 places on the screen! lol ~S
I got all 13 and got out. Took me a bit and was ticking me off but I made it. LOL Thanks, that was fun!
And where did someone come up with 1994? If you hadn't told me this (Imagine Lessa IMing with me while I'm screaming at her for help), I would have never gotten out of there. What is the average person supposed to do? Go through every configuration for the right combination of numbers?
Post a Comment