Monday, November 7

Just For Laura

HERE'S another one:) Have fun!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Leesa, did you get out of this one or the viridian? I never did so just wondering how you faired.

Leesa said...

No...I finally gave up...geesh it gets frustrating :)

Marianna said...

Oh Geez O Pete.

Thanks... really.

M~

Unknown said...

Four items the pencil, paper, which you can write help me on and the pill that you send the paper in and it comes back with a skull and cross bones. Now keep clicking that picture til you get it to fall off the wall, money behind it. draw on the money. Makes a face cute. Go to the phone and dial 4357*63 and it rings and dude says OKAY then you go back to the pill open it put the money in and put the pill in the pipe hit the red button and wait for it to come back, with a key that will let you out of the door.

Now do I really wanna do the other room lol.

Leesa said...

I actually got all of that except the phone. I wrote on the paper..did you know that there's writing on it besides the skull?
I'll have to go try the phone now. :)

Unknown said...

and I put the soul to rest in the virdian room whoohooo dam that was hard. lol Have to put things on the shelf after you figure out the dominoe system get a pad and paper and draw the symbols for the same numbers as the map in the pill bottle. Then you need the insense, cd, beer, light the incense on the shelf and that does it somehow. The code for the skeletons ankles is 1104I thought i would never get that dominoes thing lol the numbers and symbols do match up though so once you get that you are close