That would make a pretty Christmas Card. Glad to see you got some of the snow you have been waiting for. I think we might get some out here in the East Coast!
Lucky you :) If it keeps getting cold at night like projected, Clingman's Dome should look like that soon:)I hope we see some good snow this year in the valley. We always get it at the tops. I'm sure Obe'r (ski slopes) hopes we get some good snow..
6 comments:
Oh my gosh ~ that's postcard-perfect!
M~
That would make a pretty Christmas Card. Glad to see you got some of the snow you have been waiting for. I think we might get some out here in the East Coast!
Lucky you :) If it keeps getting cold at night like projected, Clingman's Dome should look like that soon:)I hope we see some good snow this year in the valley. We always get it at the tops. I'm sure Obe'r (ski slopes) hopes we get some good snow..
So beautiful. Just picturesque! :)
Thanks, guys...just imagine what it will look like in month!
Thanks on the profile pic too...I just like to change it everynow and then:)
That's so not fair! I'm still waiting for snow here.
Post a Comment