Tuesday, November 8

ABC's of Leesa

This is harder than you think :)

Agreeable
Blessed
Curious
Dependable
Emotional
Funny
Grateful
Hopeful
Insecure
Just
Kind
Loyal
Meaningful
Needy
Open minded
Photographer
Quiet
Responsible
Sensitive
Thinker
Unassuming
Vocal
Wannabe
X-?
Yielding
Zealous

9 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

That's fun. Good Tuesday post. I think I will play. :)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Very cool list...:)

But, as I sat reading yours and trying to think of something for my own list, when I saw "X-", I immediatley thought Oooo....I'm "X-Rated"! Gee, what does THAT say about me??? ;)

Unknown said...

Hmmm should I try this one lol. I'll get back to ya

Leesa said...

Binsk, Dakota..have fun :)
Stacy, I stared at that "X" forever...just couldn't come up with anything...Xrated works though!

Marianna said...

LOL... I'll play! Where do you come up with these cool-ass games?!

M~

Michael said...

I thought g stood for gorgeous for you.


Take Care
Michael

Shephard said...

xuberant! That's great, lol. Ya gotta cheat with the x's. What a great list! Wannabe was clever. ~S

Nature Girl said...

This is great. I might give this one a whirl..you always have to coolest stuff on your blog! Love it. I think I would have trouble being original, once the seed is planted....Stacie

Theresa said...

YAY!!! Leesa gives me something ELSE fun to do. I'm doing it.