Well I've noticed many are making their Christmas lists, so I decided to too.
I realize I have expensive taste in some items, but hey..that's why it's a "wish" list, right?
1. I want This
2. And This.
3. Oh and This!
4. Can't forget Anything from here.
5. Maybe some of These.
6. Oh and definitely some of This or This.
7. Wouldn't mind This :)
8. Love These.
9. This is very cool.
10. I really want This!
Want much?
12 comments:
Pretty nice stuff :) Does Santa have this list?:)
Cool list.
Where do we send them? ;)
Take Care
Michael
For some of these goodies, you might have to do a little "sumpin sumpin" for Santa Claus, the man with the hair on his jaws. If ya know what I mean!
Ok, is it just me or was it just funny that the list reads "I want this, and this and this." lol
Nice choices. Altho the last one... I clicked on it, and it showed a picture of a pinecone.
But it's from Sundance, so it must be a very nice, expensive pinecone hand-crafted by local artists. lol
I have to steal this idea! Fun post.
~S
A pinecone?? It's supposed to be a peridot necklace..my birthstone..lol. I'll have to fix that.
Yes, I did the "this and this" to be funny, did it work??
ha..just send them to Leesa in Montana...it will find me....lol. Not many people here :)
Okay, it works now. :)
Hey now that I know you don't want a pinecone for Christmas, I want the necklace too. It's my birthstone, too. Come on... 2 for the price of 1 perhaps?
Great list! I may have to steal this idea....(like so many others) :-) Love the camera and backpack..I could definitely put those to use, and those are my favorite perfumes, though I am currently using Simply (clinique) and love it too. Hope you've been a good girl and Santa brings you all you ask for! Stacie
Necklace is beautiful isn't it?? I'm not a huge jewelry person..but I would love this.
I have "Simply" also, Stacie...like that one just as much. Have I been a good girl..hmmmmm.
ooh nice...i must try and post my wish list...
:0)
(trying again) I like the necklace. My birthstone too. And it definitely goes with more outfits than the pinecone would. ~S
lol... cool list!
So, nothing from VS on your list?
M~
Post a Comment