Saturday, November 19

Pray With Me


Poor Laura and her camera fiasco. I have prayed one shows up on her doorstep:)
Even if I have to send it!!
This woman should not be without a camera.

Want to play with The Sign? Go
HERE.

I've got my PC back, and a new truck (Hoowah) it's a good day:)
Still too dark outside for photos, but I will take some later. It is very very nice.

4 comments:

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Wish I had a truck! I guess living in all that snow, you pretty much have to have one lol

Have a great weekend, Leesa :))

Laura said...

Oh Lord, are you dodging the bolts of lightning, Leesa?????!!!!!
Hahaha!!! Thank you!!!
~L.

Marianna said...

lol ~ I just suggested we take up a donation for Laura...

I think that's so cool that you're gonna send her your spare!

You're an awesome friend!

M~

Redhead Editor said...

Ahhh, Leesa, again, something to do in my spare time.