It has been a VERY long day, I'm just now getting home. Being gone all day reminded me of how much I love being home--alone! Uggh.
I do though, now have my brand new truck..and it is AWESOME.
I'll post pics tomorrow.
oh and I have heard that the death of the child, in my previous post, is actually being investigated.
4 comments:
I just read the below post as well.
I hope that the truth, whatever it is, comes to light.
God bless that little boy.
Woo hoo on the new ride!! I know exactly what you mean about coming home-I always feel like I can finally relax a little, even though I'm not alone (but that sounds like heaven sometimes!!).
I wonder what your neighbors are thinking right now. I wonder if they are questioning everything. I would be. I would be thinking that if we had never left to do the missionary work, the child would have never gotten sick. I would be questioning the whole non-medical thing, too. If strong faith was supposed to take care of it, why'd that child die?
I can't even imagine.
~L.
Wasn't there a case like this in the courts at one time where the parents were being charged with the death of their child because of their beliefs? Not sure how it turned out though.
Can't wait to see the new truck
OMG
OMG
OMG!
I'm so thrilled you got your sweet new wheels! Can't wait to see the pics!
M~
Post a Comment