It's 5:30 am and it's snowing outside. That's all I got.
I sit here and stare at this screen and I have nothing to tell ya.
It's been a very quiet week so far. In many ways I have no complaints about that.
No choking animals, no fire danger, no bear.
But, I have nothing to post about.
I haven't taken any photos this week, tsk-tsk.
Too bad I can't share my camera with Laura. :)
I want to make my own redhead site, so if any of ya'll have any cool redhead info, or pics or poetry, send it my way :)
I use my porch now for the beer cooler.
I've got deer regularly sleeping in the yard now. I guess they want to be first in line
for breakfast.
The raccoons are still here nightly, and the flying squirrels have returned.
Now there's an awesome site if you haven't seen one. They only show up at night though, so no good pics.
It's 6:18am now. Geez..I'm boring myself now.
I'm outta here.
Ya'll go do the right thing.
3 comments:
Snow...
Sighhh....
M~
Our snow has been pushed back til Tuesday. How the hell can you push back snow. Why not just predict that it will come in Tuesday instead of saying pushing it back. Weathermen are stupid!
I have a ton of flying squirrels. I have a few pics somewhere back on my blog, but I have some great shots of them from my old film camera. Maybe I'll scan them for you to see. I love them! We've had 2 get stuck in our basement now. They're HARD to catch!
Post a Comment