I'm in awe.
That top one could be a Christmas card it's so pretty. Stacie
Absolutely beautiful - like something out of one of my dreams - snow, trees, deer!
Ha! I am so jealous!!!! I am ready for snow this year..so are the kids.:)~L.
I wish we had deer around here. Too many houses I guess. Plus the dude next door would shoot them no doubt since he's a hunter
Very pretty! There are tons of deer here, but they rarely hang around our yard for any length of time -- 'cept in the spring when they eat my hollyhocks!
*sigh* So beautiful!
Lucky you! What a beautiful environment!
Wow...what a lovely picture and what a wonderful place to live, heaven. You have snow too! I want snow!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I'm in awe.
That top one could be a Christmas card it's so pretty. Stacie
Absolutely beautiful - like something out of one of my dreams - snow, trees, deer!
Ha! I am so jealous!!!! I am ready for snow this year..so are the kids.
:)
~L.
I wish we had deer around here. Too many houses I guess. Plus the dude next door would shoot them no doubt since he's a hunter
Very pretty! There are tons of deer here, but they rarely hang around our yard for any length of time -- 'cept in the spring when they eat my hollyhocks!
*sigh* So beautiful!
Lucky you! What a beautiful environment!
Wow...what a lovely picture and what a wonderful place to live, heaven. You have snow too! I want snow!
Post a Comment