I was yellow.PHEW! Finally caught up on your bloggies!:)M~
Yeah it's totally right on for you Leesa. Cool huh?
They said mine should be red...I just don't get it.
wow, talk about dead on!
Isn't it freaky? Mine was purple. I can't believe how accurate some of those things are! Stacie
Red= Your blog is full of intensity and passion.You are very opinionated - and people love or hate you for it.You have the potential to be both a famous and infamous blogger.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I was yellow.
PHEW! Finally caught up on your bloggies!
:)
M~
Yeah it's totally right on for you Leesa. Cool huh?
They said mine should be red...I just don't get it.
wow, talk about dead on!
Isn't it freaky? Mine was purple. I can't believe how accurate some of those things are! Stacie
Red= Your blog is full of intensity and passion.
You are very opinionated - and people love or hate you for it.
You have the potential to be both a famous and infamous blogger.
Post a Comment