There are so many wonderful photos... hard to comment on which ones cuz they don't have names...
LOVE all the cats, esp. the one with paws thrust forward all cozy in the chair/sofa. Love the dog on the porch with the railings --has really nice composition, and also the flower with the dancing petals (tinted). Really nice, Leesa. Music very nice too. (fyi, the music could not be paused). ~S
There are no comments on the photos as of yet, but you can click on the photo for a title. Why do you think the music should pause? Just for those that would rather not hear music?
Leesa, that was AMAZING! Your photos are just phenomenal (even the Hubs turned around and said "Wow!" to a few of them...if you knew The Hubs, you'd know that really meant "WOW!!!!! ;-)
I love, LOVE the song...that was the same song they played at my Brother and SIL's wedding. She walked down the aisle to that song and it was so beautiful.
You did a great job on the composition of the music to the photos!
Leesa, I cannot express the smile that this brings to my face. Such fantastic photos and a wonderful song. I just love it. Each time I think I've picked a favorite photo, another comes along ... I cannot pick just one. I do love the hummingbird stretching upward though. THAT is a fantastic shot - mostly because I know how hard it can be to get a shot like that. GREAT job! You inspire me. Seriously. And, I mean that as a compliment.
ABFAB!!! U are genuinely (sp?) blessed !! with your talents...your subjects ....and your surroundings:) I envy U. Oh...how I miss the changing of the seasons..... Do you happen to know what the kind of bird is in the first loop of pics...towards the end ...hes a chubby little guy with a white chest and a beautiful green head and body??? There is no way to say which are my faves!! They are all fantastic. How did you ever get that pic of little doe sleeping? M
Thanks m! The green and white bird is a violet/green swallow. The fawn wandered onto our property without a momma, so I got quite a few shots! Everyone, thanks thanks thanks..I really love them too. I'm surprise myself sometimes that I actually took them!
7 comments:
There are so many wonderful photos... hard to comment on which ones cuz they don't have names...
LOVE all the cats, esp. the one with paws thrust forward all cozy in the chair/sofa.
Love the dog on the porch with the railings --has really nice composition, and also the flower with the dancing petals (tinted).
Really nice, Leesa. Music very nice too.
(fyi, the music could not be paused).
~S
There are no comments on the photos as of yet, but you can click on the photo for a title.
Why do you think the music should pause? Just for those that would rather not hear music?
Leesa, that was AMAZING! Your photos are just phenomenal (even the Hubs turned around and said "Wow!" to a few of them...if you knew The Hubs, you'd know that really meant "WOW!!!!! ;-)
I love, LOVE the song...that was the same song they played at my Brother and SIL's wedding. She walked down the aisle to that song and it was so beautiful.
You did a great job on the composition of the music to the photos!
woo hoo grilfren! cooless abounds
Leesa, I cannot express the smile that this brings to my face. Such fantastic photos and a wonderful song. I just love it. Each time I think I've picked a favorite photo, another comes along ... I cannot pick just one. I do love the hummingbird stretching upward though. THAT is a fantastic shot - mostly because I know how hard it can be to get a shot like that. GREAT job! You inspire me. Seriously. And, I mean that as a compliment.
ABFAB!!! U are genuinely (sp?) blessed !! with your talents...your subjects ....and your surroundings:) I envy U. Oh...how I miss the changing of the seasons..... Do you happen to know what the kind of bird is in the first loop of pics...towards the end ...hes a chubby little guy with a white chest and a beautiful green head and body??? There is no way to say which are my faves!! They are all fantastic. How did you ever get that pic of little doe sleeping? M
Thanks m! The green and white bird is a violet/green swallow. The fawn wandered onto our property without a momma, so I got quite a few shots!
Everyone, thanks thanks thanks..I really love them too. I'm surprise myself sometimes that I actually took them!
Post a Comment