A couple of views as we were getting into Helena. It snowed on us on the way, and the way back. I have many pics of course, but I will try to break them out slowly :)
I recognize those views! I'm so glad that you got to do the dress-up thing and all. Did you talk at all with the weird people to your left? Those would have been my sisters and their husbands (and another couple, I think). Wish we could have met--meeting two HNTers in a week would have been great! But I'm guessing other opportunities will arise! Glad I was able to do this for ya!
6 comments:
Aaaaah....snow....I'm glad you had a great time!!
~L.
Gorgeous pics. I love the snow :) Glad ya'll had fun.
I recognize those views! I'm so glad that you got to do the dress-up thing and all. Did you talk at all with the weird people to your left? Those would have been my sisters and their husbands (and another couple, I think). Wish we could have met--meeting two HNTers in a week would have been great! But I'm guessing other opportunities will arise! Glad I was able to do this for ya!
These are georgeous! Stacie
Breathtaking!!
It's such a beautiful view... sighhh...
Can I PLEASE move now?!
M~
Post a Comment