Thursday, November 10

Listen to Me

Swiped this from Leesepea.

Directions: Pick a musician/artist and answer the questions using ONLY song titles from the musician.

Artist/band: Tom Petty
Are you male or female: American Girl
Describe Yourself: Hard On Me
How do some people feel about you: Refugee

How do you feel about yourself: I Won't Back Down
Describe where you want to be: House In The Woods
Describe what you want to be: Wildflower
Describe How you Live: Into the Great Wide Open
Describe how you love: Runnin' Down A Dream
Share a few words of wisdom: Wake Up Time

Wanna play? Leave your answers in my comments or drop your link if you put it on your own blog.
Have fun!

9 comments:

Katya Coldheart said...

i love Tom Petty, great post...

:0)

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

That's neat, Leesa! :) I think it'd take me DAYS to come up with the answers for something like that!

Marianna said...

I'm with Stacy... I'd be the same way.

Or mine will all come out Country... lol.

M~

Peruby said...

Okay, I had a little TOO MUCH FUN with this. I couldn't stop with just one.

Artist/band: Bob Seger
Are you male or female: Jody Girl
Describe Yourself: Still the Same
How do some people feel about you:Like a Rock
How do you feel about yourself: Beautiful Loser
Describe where you want to be: Katmandu
Describe what you want to be: Stranger in Town
Describe how you live: Against the Wind
Describe how you love: Night Moves
Share a few words of wisdom: Get out of Denver

Artist/band: Jackson Browne
Are you male or female: That Girl Could Sing
Describe Yourself: The Pretender
How do some people feel about you: You Love the Thunder
How do you feel about yourself: I'm Alive
Describe where you want to be: The Road
Describe what you want to be: Somebodys Baby
Describe how you live: Running on Empty
Describe how you love: Tender is the Night
Share a few words of wisdom: Take it Easy

Artist/band: ABBA
Are you male or female: Mamma Mia
Describe Yourself: Dancing Queen
How do some people feel about you: I'm a Marionette
How do you feel about yourself: Under Attack
Describe where you want to be: Tropical Loveland
Describe what you want to be: Head over Heels
Describe how you live: Crazy World
Describe how you love: Take a chance on me
Share a few words of wisdom: The Winner Takes it all

Laura said...

Oh sure Peruby! I can't even do ONE!!!
~L.

Michael said...

Laura
You made me laugh. That's what I was thinking.


Leesa
Fun stuff. You always make me smile. Love d your answers.


Take Care
Michael

Leesa said...

Thanks, Ya'll..it was actually easier than I thought.
Wow, Peruby--you go! Now I want to do another one!

Shephard said...

Fun! (posted it to my blog). Thanks, Leesa!
The ABBA one made me laugh, but I won't say why. ;) ~S

Denise Hotze said...

artist/band: garth brooks
are you male or female: she's every woman
describe yourself: against the grain
how do some people feel about you: i've got a good thing going
how do you feel about yourself: much too young (to feel this d*** old)
describe where you want to be: standing outside the fire
describe what you want to be: fit for a king
describe how you want to live: wrapped up in You
describe how you love: if tomorrow never comes
share a few words of wisdom: we shall be free