

More photos of the ride home. This is about 15 minutes from our house. This is another view of the Clark Fork River that I showed you the other day. Usually, on a good day you can see right through this water. I will still try to catch that. Today is very cold and windy, so not a great shot.
On our way home from Helena we went to an old prison that hasn't been used in a little over 20 years. It was VERY cool. We toured it by ourselves, which was cool and a little creepy. They say it's haunted, but I didn't experience anything except the Hub trying to scare me. Yes, he thinks he's funny.
I've still got to work on those shots...but it was a pretty cool place.
One wierd thing----I charged my camera battery in the hotel room, but everytime I went to take pics inside of the prison, my battery would act like it was going to die. I was so pissed! Then I would go back outside and it would be fully charged. When I went to take pics in "The Hole" of the prison, which was awful by the way, the camera acted like it was going to die again. Back outside..it was fine, fully charged. Ooooo-weeeee-Oooooo.
More to come:)
4 comments:
Wow..these are beautiful. The top pic looks like that land is suspended in mid air like a suspension bridge..Way cool Stacie
I love that first picture wow
I love these pics... so tranquil...
M~
Must be a ghost in that prison!
Take Care
Michael
Post a Comment