Okay, so I found out it was my fan. My fan died, my computer kept overheating and abusing me.
Dammit.
I have a couple of doctors appts today and an ortho appt. so I won't be around much.
I try to schedule all medical appts on one day since the big city is an hour away.
WooHoo...paper gowns for everyone!!
At least they give me a lollipop. :)
Ya'll think of me today...it won't be fun.
I hope to have my computer back tonight, I miss it so :)
Ya'll have a great day:)
9 comments:
Heyyyy! I get screwed...they never give ME a lollipop!!!!
(I'm going to the doc today too...to find out why I can't seem to get to sleep anymore!!!)
Good luck with the doctor and your computer too!
They never give me a lollipop either. What the h-e-double hockey sticks. I go in January should I demand a lolly. lol
I'm going to demand a lollipop AND a sticker--doctor's exams are always painful for me.
Dang, I get gypped too! I want a lollipop! It's the least they can do for all the probing & prodding.
Have a safe trip & I'll look for you later.
M~
happy hnt
Awwww, it wont be the same HNT without you missy! Have a lovely day! Happy HNT!
Can't help but think of you every day.
Hope things go smoothly.
Take Care
Michael
Good luck with the docs, Leesa. I feel for you with the dental stuff...pitooey. of course you're already on the road now, but have a safe drive there and back...especially in the icky weather.
Truly,
Insanity Infusion
It's a shame Marianna & Laura can't go with you... they could decorate that paper gown of yours... oh, you'd be the talk of the doctor's office. The height of haute couture. ~S
Post a Comment