Wednesday, November 23

Way Back Wednesday


















I'm actually able to play WBW this week. It's goofy family pics week.
Even though it's not many family, I do have quite a few funny ones....so enjoy!!

These are all of my sister and I and various family members. Obviously I don't have to tell you which one is me, and my sis is the smallest blonde.
I personally think the bathing suit one has got to be the funniest. I lived in that bathing suit.

(*click on photos for larger view)

4 comments:

Marianna said...

lol ~ you little hottie!

M~

Robin Alexa said...

Sweet...maybe I'll play one day

Nature Girl said...

Those are cute. I am going to have to scam some of my old pics from my parents this Christmas so I can play after the new year. Love the bathing suit..I think I had that same ballerina on top of my birthday cake when I was little. I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked very familiar. Stacie

Memphis said...

Everything in these photos gives me one of those weird feelings that you get when you are remembering a time way, way back. The clothes and the carpets and the dark wood paneling and even the rounded corner photos themselves, all remind me of SO long ago.