Oh wow on that first pic such awesome color. Reminds me of the time my daughter asked me if god painted the sky lol.
Wow! Did you play with the color on these? These are FANTASTIC!
Thanks! I did not change these, just took one with a flash and on without. Wild, eh?
Gorgeous pics, gal.M~
These are sooo pretty and peaceful to look at. I do love the mountains. Thats why I love living where I do. The mountains calm me. :) Thanks for sharing
great colors
beautiful!
Very perty!
I could get lost in these! Beautiful! Stacie
gorgeous!Take CareMichael
Beautiful sky, amazing the differances with flash & no flash! Love 'em both :)
S.O. G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.:)
*sigh* Wish I were right there on top of that mountain! :)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Oh wow on that first pic such awesome color. Reminds me of the time my daughter asked me if god painted the sky lol.
Wow! Did you play with the color on these? These are FANTASTIC!
Thanks! I did not change these, just took one with a flash and on without. Wild, eh?
Gorgeous pics, gal.
M~
These are sooo pretty and peaceful to look at. I do love the mountains. Thats why I love living where I do. The mountains calm me. :) Thanks for sharing
great colors
beautiful!
Very perty!
I could get lost in these! Beautiful! Stacie
gorgeous!
Take Care
Michael
Beautiful sky, amazing the differances with flash & no flash! Love 'em both :)
S.O. G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.
:)
*sigh* Wish I were right there on top of that mountain! :)
Post a Comment