Tuesday, November 22

Very Cool

I just found out tonight from a friend that my Greeting Card over at The National Wildlife Federation is sold out!!
How cool is that??

Happy Dance :)

15 comments:

Robin Alexa said...

So cool! Congrats you awesome shutter bug you! :)

manababies said...

Hehe that's an awesome photo! Great news!!

Jennifer said...

That is a GREAT Photo, Congratulations about being SOLD OUT!!

Nature Girl said...

congrats Leesa! That's fantabulous! I thought as soon as I saw that pic it should be a greeting card..guess you already thought of that! LOL Do you have any other cards out there? Many of your pics could easily be card material! In fact, I think you should do a coffeetable type book..I'd buy it! Stacie

Anonymous said...

How neat! That is a beautiful and cute card :)

•♥•m•♥• said...

WOW!! Rock on Sistah!! got anyother stuff out there U're hiding from your blog-friends?? I'd love to take a gander. M

Unknown said...

I love that picture and that's awesome news. Congrats

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Fantastic! I'd be doing the happy dance too! :)

Michael said...

I knew you were a good photographer. I didn't realize you were famous.

Fantastic card!

Take Care
Michael

World Traveler of Airports said...

so way very cool! You go girl!

CheekyMoo said...

That is cool Leesa. Congrats!!

Marianna said...

Congratulations to you! That's awesome news!

M~

Leesa said...

Thanks everyone!! Yes, this is my only card out there...lol. You think I wouldn't keep you guys informed???

Shephard said...

Leesa, that's incredible! Congratulations! And it's a wonderful, hilarious, and beautful photo. ~S

Redhead Editor said...

How fabulous is that? And it's even more fabulous that we know you!