Wednesday, November 16

Grrrrr

I've been having computer issues since last night...uggh.
I can't seem to stay on for more than about 20 minutes. It won't let me post any pics either:(
Bummer too...nice blanket of snow last night!

I have a computer whiz neighbor, so I will be running it over to him today.

And I've always got the lap-top so I guess I can't complain too much, even though I hate typing on it and I HATE that wierd mouse.

Okay, done complaining now.

9 comments:

Michael said...

You can always hook up your mouse or keyboard to your laptop too. Not both at the same time unless they are USB.

Hope whiz gets you all fixed up.

Take Care
Michael

Angela said...

U 2 huh? I couldn't get on my comp this morning, cable evidently was out due to our storms last night. Hope you can get it fixed I love seeing your pics so much :)

CozyMama said...

i like the new profile pic.

Marianna said...

Yeah, I can't deal with the laptop mouse either. I plug in a real mouse when I use the office laptop.

Hope you get it fixed soon!

M~

LizzieDaisy said...

Hope you get it all worked out soon. SOOO looking forward to some fantastic snowy pictures!! Can't wait for it to start snowing here. Sure is cold enough... brrrr!

Sprinkles said...

Boo Hiss - Computer problems = super ick!

I hope you're back up and running sooner than later, Leesa.

Truly,
Insanity Infusion

Memphis said...

Sorry to hear about your computer problems. And even sorrier that I can't see the images on your blog. I wonder who I have to bribe to get the internet patrol at work to give me an exemption?

Dee said...

sorry to hear about your computer problems. I hate it when things to do not go smoothly. No matter what it is. I hope your neighbor can fix it.

Leesa said...

I do have an extra mouse, but it's just not accepting it for some reason, I also have another keyboard. But since I don't plan on using it for very long, I don't want to mess with the laptop too much, the Hub travels with it sometimes.
I did find out that it's my fan, it died and my PC overheats and then kicks me out. Hopefully it will be prepared soon. thanks ya'll!