Monday, November 7

Countdown

Stolen from Lolalicious

10 Favorites

Favorite Season: Winter

Favorite Sport: Hockey
Favorite Time: Sunrise
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Actor: Keifer Sutherland
Favorite Actress: Sandra Bullock
Favorite Ice Cream: Coffee or Phish Food
Favorite Food: Mexican
Favorite Drink: Diet Vanilla Coke
Favorite Place: Mountains

9 Currents

Current Feeling: just woke up so a bit sleepy
Current Underwear Color: black
Current Windows Open: Blogger and AOL
Current Drink: Diet Coke
Current Time: 5:20 a m
Current Mobile(s) Used: Mobile phone? Motorola
Current Show on TV: Imus in the Morning
Current Thought: I really should be getting in the shower...
Current Clothes: Flannel pants--thermal shirt

8 Firsts

First Nickname: Peanut
First Kiss: 6th grade
First Crush: Ricky

First Best Friend: Samantha
First Vehicle I drove: 76 Cutlass Supreme
First Job: Babysitting, and then I worked at a coffee shop
First Movie: Grease
First Pet: cat named Booger--she lived to be 23
First Shave: Have no idea

7 Lasts

Last Drink : Heineken
Last Kiss: Hubby, of course
Last Time I Drove: Geesh..a week ago?
Last Time Shaved: yesterday
Last Web Site Visited: Blogs
Last Movie Watched: Starsky & Hutch
Last Pill I Had: Tylenol


6 Have You Evers

Have You Ever Broken the Law: Hmm, maybe speeding.

Have You Ever Been Drunk: Who? ME?
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Yes
Have You Ever Been in the Middle/Close to Gunfire or Bomb Blast: No

Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Yes, many times
Have You Ever Broken Anyone's Heart: I don't know...I hope not

5 Things

Things You Can Hear Right Now: TV, cat's playing
Things on Your Bed: sheets, comforter...pillows, cats,husband
Things You Ate Today: Haven't eaten yet
Things You Can’t Live Without: Internet, caffeine, pets

Things You Do When You Are Bored: surf the net, listen to music, blog

4 Places You Have Been today

*Well it being 6am, the bedroom, the bathroom, fed the horses and sitting at my desk.

3 Things On Your Desk Right Now - Monitor, printer, phone and lots of junk.

2 Choices
Black or White: black
Hot or Cold: Depends.

1 Thing You Want To Do Before You Die - Figure it all out.

9 comments:

Michael said...

I love learning bits and pieces about people. Thanks for sharing.

Take Care
Michael

Robin Alexa said...

Great list. You are a cool chick peanut. :)

Marianna said...

lol Binsk...

Hey I'm gonna borrow this!

:)
M~

Cheyenne said...

Coke is discontinuing Diet Vanilla by January. Also Diet Lemon Coke. I drink diet Pepsi Vanilla so it won't affect me. Never liked the taste of diet Vanilla Coke, although it was good when it first came out and there was no Vanilla Pepsi. Just thought I'd let you know this so you can stock up.

Leesa said...

Thanks Cheyenne...man, I'm bummed now :(
Guess I better go shopping!

Nature Girl said...

great lists...I love reading these things about people. Stacie

LizzieDaisy said...

I love this too. I think I'll do it myself.

And Sandra rocks.

Shephard said...

What a great list! Cats on the bed, lol. Always. Your first movie was GREASE? (I feel so old). ~S

BarbaraMG said...

I am working my way back through blogs with this meme and seeing just how far I can go back. Just stopping to say hi and I read your meme. :)