That is a lovely picture!
I love that picture. I loved the movies and loved the book anymore!
Love the pic..but the movie made me sob my eyes out, now I want to read the book, but I'm sort of dreading it at the same time. Stacie
i love the picture and the movie is soooo sad...but brilliant...*hugs*
I have a really hard time watching that movie. I still haven't made it all the way through it. It's a beautiful movie though.
it's so very sexy and passionate. Complete abandon.
I never saw that movie, but I heard it was incredible.What an awesome pic... I want that kind of love.(lol, finally getting caught up on your bloggy)M~
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is a lovely picture!
I love that picture. I loved the movies and loved the book anymore!
Love the pic..but the movie made me sob my eyes out, now I want to read the book, but I'm sort of dreading it at the same time. Stacie
i love the picture and the movie is soooo sad...but brilliant...
*hugs*
I have a really hard time watching that movie. I still haven't made it all the way through it. It's a beautiful movie though.
it's so very sexy and passionate. Complete abandon.
I never saw that movie, but I heard it was incredible.
What an awesome pic... I want that kind of love.
(lol, finally getting caught up on your bloggy)
M~
Post a Comment