Wednesday, November 9

Way Back Wednesday


Okay I found this shot for WBW. Isn't it awful?? The Theme was "Outdoors, camping, etc."
That's my horse Sam by the way. I'm SO loving the overalls and the hairdo :)
The look on my face says alot too, doesn't it?

12 comments:

Marianna said...

CUUUUUUTE!

M~

Leesa said...

Cute?? Gawd, I think I look awful...lol

Anonymous said...

Yes, you look thrilled to be on that horse!!

I played!

Mama Duck said...

That is a fabulous picture! It looks a lot like my neighborhood back in Austin...lots of open space...

Jana said...

You had a horse? Cool!

Jana said...

You had a horse? Cool!

Kelly said...

Love the overalls! I played!

Leesa said...

Actually this is in Texas, Fort Worth area. I'm originally from Dallas.
Thanks again, Ya'll!

Lucky Lum said...

ok, NOW I found it (duh! it was here all along).
I always wanted a horse. you lucky girl!
Ok, you still have to share what kind of camera you use...
:)

Leesa said...

I have two cameras, but the one that takes most of the pics on my sites is the Panasonic Lumix FZ20K.
Others are taken with a Canon 20D.

Kat said...

I think you look cute! :)

Caroline said...

You had a horse. wow. I guess not too many girls in nj actually grow up with a horse but I did get lessons.

I played.