ah yes, another laugh at the expense of big bird. can he never catch a break? i heard once his girlfriends nickname for him was VERY big bird. guess we'll never know.
That's just terrible! Shame on you Leesa! ROFL! My kid looked over my shoulder to see why I was laughing so hard and said "It's about time they did something about Big Bird!" too funny. Stacie
8 comments:
I saw this last year... omg, it still makes me laugh!
M~
ah yes, another laugh at the expense of big bird. can he never catch a break? i heard once his girlfriends nickname for him was VERY big bird. guess we'll never know.
That's just terrible! Shame on you Leesa! ROFL! My kid looked over my shoulder to see why I was laughing so hard and said "It's about time they did something about Big Bird!" too funny. Stacie
LOL! Funny! ~S
LOL
I hope yours was lovely.
Take Care
Michael
LOL!! I have never seen this before!!! Ha!!!
~L.
It's one of my favorites too! I usually get it in email about 10 times, and of course this year I didn't get it once..I had to go search for it!
Post a Comment