Tuesday, November 29

Staying Home

I was supposed to go in to the big city today for some shopping. We are supposed to get some pretty good winter weather so I wanted to get it out of the way since hubby is outta here today.
Well...
It hit last night. Of course. It's cold, snowy and very windy. I can deal with cold and snow, but not wind. Ick. So, Here I am.

Great responses to my post yesterday, thanks so much!
It actually goes on from there, but I'm not finished.

I tried to do this Meme below and finally gave up. I was going to delete it, but then thought I'd share it anyway and see what you guys come up with.





Name three songs with moon or madness in the title.
*Harvest Moon--Neil Young
*Tennessee Moon--Neil Diamond
*Sister Moon--Sting

Name three artists with moon or madness in their name.
* ?

Name three albums with moon or madness in the title.
*Bark at The Moon--Ozzy Osbourne
*?


**Oh and just a reminder, the music can be stopped down below to the right**

7 comments:

Angela said...

Sorry you didn't get to go shopping.. Soon though :). I'm like you, love the snow but no wind. We had such high winds yesterday because of storms coming(no snow). Our weather is really weird right now. Right before Thanksgiving there was snow on the mountains and blistering cold. Yesterday 73. GGGRR!!! *giggles*. Stay warm.. I want snow again!!!!.. :)

Sprinkles said...

Hmm

Let's see if I can add to your started lists...

Name three songs with moon or madness in the title.
*Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven

Name three artists with moon or madness in their name.
*?

Name three albums with moon or madness in the title.
*Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd

Not much help I am! :)

Truly,
Insanity Infusion

Marianna said...

Moon River

Blue Moon

Aren't those songs?? Or am I making stuff up in my head?!

I hope you have enough provisions to last you til you can get out & about from your snow!

M~

Robin Alexa said...

Yeah I was going to say moon river too. That's all I got, I'm out.

Unknown said...

Just proves that weather people don't know what's going on. Sorry it came and you didn't get a chance to stock up on things.

Peruby said...

Shame on the Moon - Bob Seger

Fly me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra

Moonie was the nickname of Loretta Lynn's husband. Close but no cigar.

Nothing with madness.

Malifacent said...

I must say I'm a touched surprise that as of what I've read in passing you seem to be a Tom Petty fan yet overlooked Full Moon Fever. Although I fared far worse than you this quest. I only came up with Dark Side and Moon unit as well (plus Petty) but that was it - which is pretty sucky. Thanks for the fun.