Couple of things I found this morning (thanks to Susiepie)
I ask each of you to choose a letter of the alphabet and answer each of the following with a word/group of words that begins with the letter you've chosen...
1. Name one color.--Black
2. Name one song.--Beautiful
3. Name one movie.--Bridget Jones Diary
4. Name one vehicle.--Bronco
5. Name one food.--Banana
6. Name one household item.--Breadmaker
7. Name one book.--Bible
&
Fill in The Blank
1. Sometimes I wish I could just be two people.
2. If I could take a long weekend to spend without animals, I'd be very happy.
3. The world would be a better place if more people would just chill out.
4. One of my greatest qualities is patience.
5. The one thing about me that I need to work on is insecurity.
6. Happiness is good family, good food, great love, security.
Started by Monday Madness.
5 comments:
How cool! I'll play!
M~
Well, I'll go with "I" for Insanity Infusion, but I'm not sure how easy it will be :)
1. Name one color.--ice blue (my fav)
2. Name one song.--I Feel You (http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/d/depeche_mode/i_feel_you.html)
3. Name one movie.--In Her Shoes (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0388125/) I'd like to see it...
4. Name one vehicle.--Izuzu Trooper - my poopie SUV that I'm SO entirely ready to get rid of.
5. Name one food.--Ice cream!
6. Name one household item.--ice cream maker ;)
7. Name one book.--[The] Internet for Dummies (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0764506749/002-2795825-8957628?v=glance&n=283155&v=glance)
&
Fill in The Blank
1. Sometimes I wish I could just be -magic-.
2. If I could take a long weekend to -do nothing but sip coffee at an outside terrace of a ocean-side cafe out on the docks under the sparkling sun in the warm breeze and sketch things that pass me by-, I'd be very happy.
3. The world would be a better place if more people would just -get more rest, have more sex (protected), and find more things to love in all humans-.
4. One of my greatest qualities is -being a good mommy-.
5. The one thing about me that I need to work on is -not getting crowded-.
6. Happiness is -when everyone I know is in a good mood and not acting bitchy-.
I love your last answer about happiness Leesa! It's perfect.
Thanks, Ya'll!
Great answers, Ms. Infusion :)
Post a Comment