I've been tagged by Anne,...so here we go.....
Things I am Thankful for......
10 Serious
1. My husband
2. My health
3. My husbands health
4. My home
5. My sister
6. My freedom
7. My friends
8. My pets
9. My camera
10. My ability to appreciate these
10 not so serious.......
11. My new truck, I love it.
12. My blog, not sure what I did before starting it.
13. That I live somewhere with 4 seasons, and major winter.
14. That I might actually have family here for a holiday.
15. The internet
16. Satellite TV/radio
17. The wildlife in my yard
18. My ipod
19. My helpful/protective neighbors
20. Our hottub
5 comments:
no fair, you have a hot tub. lol I could use my brother's I guess No wait he took it out to put a new pump in grrrrrr.
I think if I did this, it would be very very similar to yours (down to the satellite radio). So I'll just say "ditto."
And I borrowed your Christmas list idea. ;)
~S
oooh, hot tub!
Take Care
Michael
Very cool lists. I'm glad you might have family there for the holidays!
M~
Sounds like you've got some good things going on...
I'm glad you do...I think I will do this grateful list too.
Post a Comment