Thursday, November 3

Crossing


This is the Clark Fork River. We cross this everytime we leave our little town.

It's rare that the water is so still, so I stopped in the middle of the one lane bridge, got out of my car and got this shot.

I think the people in town are getting used to seeing me stopped in the road.

Eh, it's worth it :)

11 comments:

Marianna said...

What an awesome mirror image shot...

M~

Katya Coldheart said...

definately worth it, i love this shot...my photo album is full of scenery from america, i think people think i'm mad...

:0)

Duly Inspired said...

Great reflections! I imagine it was very peaceful on that bridge. Just the shutter breaking the silence.

CozyMama said...

that is amazing!!! you are talented and live in a great place. I love small towns

Nature Girl said...

Wow! That is georgeous. If I had a decent camera, I would sooooo take lessons from you on photography. Have you ever thought about teaching classes? Stacie

Michael said...

Gorgeous


Take Care
Michael

Celina said...

Ok, I'm ready to move. Your "small town" sounds like my ideal place to live (and that's not even counting your beautiful, isolated, snowy, bear raided HOUSE)!! I'm so sick of this 70-80 degree weather...yuk! It's fall already, where are the frosty nights and freezing rains?

Wendy said...

OMG - FANTASTIC!

CheekyMoo said...

This picture is beautiful Leesa!!

Redhead Editor said...

OH MY GOD, if someone doesn't call the Montana Chamber of Commerce and get your photos on a notecard or postcard, you're all fools. Fools, I tell you!

Leesa said...

Thanks all. Photography lessons, me? Ha...I don't think I'm that qualified,but thanks :)
Thanks, Ellen--I have submitted photos to different Montana magazines,etc. Believe it or not, I just don't have the right equipment sometimes.
Celina--we have the freezing rain today...soon it will be snow:)