I agree no words needed. The spammers "Rod"are out in force this week I have had to delete several from my blogs Uck
Mmmm... eye candy!
Now he's a nice one. That's all I dare say about this post. heh.
Where can I get me one of those?
Very Cool Blog I must say!
Is that your husband? What a cutie!
He is such a cutie..Love his movies! Stacie
now he is HOT...love him
Ya know..he is hot. But he absolutely melts me when he smiles. He has the sweetest smile, that man. Mmm.~L.
LOL-Barefoot!! Yes..that is my hubby! That's why I can't post him very often, can't give out that secret where he lives..heehee.
Damn.*drool*I'd do him twice on a Sunday...M~
HOLLAH!!!! (Nice Bulgy!!!)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I agree no words needed. The spammers "Rod"are out in force this week I have had to delete several from my blogs Uck
Mmmm... eye candy!
Now he's a nice one. That's all I dare say about this post. heh.
Where can I get me one of those?
Very Cool Blog I must say!
Is that your husband? What a cutie!
He is such a cutie..Love his movies! Stacie
now he is HOT...love him
Ya know..he is hot. But he absolutely melts me when he smiles. He has the sweetest smile, that man. Mmm.
~L.
LOL-Barefoot!! Yes..that is my hubby! That's why I can't post him very often, can't give out that secret where he lives..heehee.
Damn.
*drool*
I'd do him twice on a Sunday...
M~
HOLLAH!!!! (Nice Bulgy!!!)
Post a Comment