Leesa I just love your pics :) I've got to hunt out all of my pics and show them to ya. I scrapbook so they are kinda everywhere *L*. I just love Dooney & Bourke. I have my fav purse that I just can't do without *giggles*. Of course hubby thinks they are waaay over priced. I think it's a great way for me to treat myself :)
Those boots are sooooo cute! I can't wait to move to Montana and buy my own pair of UGGS. Actually, people do wear them here, but, COME ON, who wears winter boots in 70deg Mississippi weather??
4 comments:
Leesa I just love your pics :) I've got to hunt out all of my pics and show them to ya. I scrapbook so they are kinda everywhere *L*. I just love Dooney & Bourke. I have my fav purse that I just can't do without *giggles*. Of course hubby thinks they are waaay over priced. I think it's a great way for me to treat myself :)
Those boots are sooooo cute! I can't wait to move to Montana and buy my own pair of UGGS. Actually, people do wear them here, but, COME ON, who wears winter boots in 70deg Mississippi weather??
Those boots are so cute! I couldn't see myself wearing them, but on YOU I bet they're great!
I love these boots too, I actually have several pair. They are perfect for where I live..not sure about CA??
Yes D&B are overpriced..but so damn cute!
Post a Comment