*YIKES*!He's entirely too close to that window!M~
That's the front door girlie....
Oh jeez
Holy crap!
OMG -- that bear keeps getting bolder and bolder! Jeez!
Were you cooking again?Amazing picture.Take CareMichael
LOL..no cooking. He was just coming for a visit. Lucky me, eh?
Holy hell girl!!!
Just went through your entire photo blog, my son saw this bear and I had to show him all your pics of the animals and he loved them all, then I felt compelled to do some commenting on the flower pics too. lol
As long as he doesn't figure out how to open the door, I'll fine :)Thanks Dakota...I love taking the photos:)
EYIKES!I'm tellin' you... I would TOTALLY move. ;)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
*YIKES*!
He's entirely too close to that window!
M~
That's the front door girlie....
Oh jeez
Holy crap!
OMG -- that bear keeps getting bolder and bolder! Jeez!
Were you cooking again?
Amazing picture.
Take Care
Michael
LOL..no cooking. He was just coming for a visit. Lucky me, eh?
Holy hell girl!!!
Just went through your entire photo blog, my son saw this bear and I had to show him all your pics of the animals and he loved them all, then I felt compelled to do some commenting on the flower pics too. lol
As long as he doesn't figure out how to open the door, I'll fine :)
Thanks Dakota...I love taking the photos:)
EYIKES!
I'm tellin' you... I would TOTALLY move. ;)
Post a Comment