Thursday, October 20

Unmentionables


With all the not-fun stuff going on around here lately, I decided to write about something that's been a huge source of amusement around here the last couple of weeks.
Since the Hub rarely reads my blog, I think I'm pretty safe.


The Hub is a boxer man. No tighty-whiteys here. He has always worn the same kind, same cut for as long as I can remember.

Recently, the company that makes these has quit making them. You would think they had quit making Jack Daniels.

I have done some investigating, trying to find the kind he likes. No luck. So, we just have to come up with an alternative. He's not happy about this. Needless to say I had a bit of fun searching.

First I came up with these. Not bad, and they would look pretty good on him, I think anyway. He nixed that idea. Too tight. So, on to these. Nope, he didn't even think that was funny. So of course I had to do more research.

And of course I had to have a little fun with it....

How about these? Or these? Nope and Nope. Darn...I have to keep looking at men in their underwear. Darn again.
These had me rolling. Now, he decided that it wasn't funny any more and he would do his own shopping. Hmmph--fine.

He then says, "Well, you've always got
Victoria's Secret!" That's true. I do most of my unmentionables shopping there. *Hint*Hint. I'm a big fan of the pretty or cute undies.


This should be TMI Tuesday info, eh?

Anyway I guess my point here is that I can pretty much find what I want anywhere. I've never seen a man so picky on what kind of underwear he wears. I won't post what he decided on, just so I won't embarass him should he ever read this. BUT, I will say that it wouldn't have been my first

choice. :)

But we're even because I'm not wearing his first choice either.

Oh well, there's worse things to disagree about, and it was fun searching...tee hee.

22 comments:

World Traveler of Airports said...

I just dropped $150 buck-aroos there on Saturday. A girl's gotta feel pretty.
This is only making me want to drop more!...money that is (wink)

Katya Coldheart said...

i can't believe anyone can be picky about underwear, i mean no one sees it...lol

hubby wears briefs, although they are so big i think it breaks the trades description act...lol

and i love your ghosts they are sooooo cute....

:0)

Sprinkles said...

You know, Target has some great pretty undies for a fraction of the price...it's like they spruced up some of their inventory to make it more appealing to those of us that like VS. My husband actually THANKED ME for spending money there on new undies, "I just want to say thank you thank you thank you for spending money at Target today on new 'unmentionables'." That really cracked me up - but in all honesty, they really are adorable!! and very sexy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/rainjuli/unmentionables.jpg

And this post cracked me up too, because my husband is JUST AS PICKY about the undies he wears.

People think women are bad...riiight! ;)

Humor Girl said...

lol....I guess you're right. The score looks pretty even from here. However, I would opt for your choice too. :)

Jennifer said...

My man was a "boxer" man until I introduced him to "boxer briefs" . . . tell you hubby that they are not as tight as tighty-whiteys!!! I am also a VS Girl . . . but to be honest I have turned into a Fredericks girl . . . they are not as "naughty" as they use to be - so maybe give it a try!!!

Jaime said...

Oh honey - tell him it could be MUCH worse than what you wear! I'm a Hanes Her Way grandma undies girl. ;)

Redhead Editor said...

It's not the wrapping. IT's THE PACKAGE. Oh, don't let the Hub read that. wink wink

Memphis said...

Liquid Metallic boxers? Excuse me, but how gay is that?

Chuck said...

I used to be a strict boxer briefs guy, now I live the freedom of just regular boxer short...gives me more room to hang. ;) I'd love to have a pair of the South Park boxers!

Unknown said...

My hubs has to have his briefs. Tried to get him into kinis but he says they hang loose he likes snug lol

Shephard said...

Liquid Metalic Boxers... I know a lot of gay men, and none of them would go near those. Tacky. I bet strippers buy those, tho. ~S

The Q said...

Too funny! When I met The Hubs he wore tighty whities. GAH! I very sneakily changed him over to the Calvin Klein boxer briefs by buying them for him as a gift. He looked hot, he "benefited" from looking so hot (as did I) and he's never gone back to tightie whities :-)

Hope your husband finds something both he and you like!

Wendy said...

Yup, when I met my hub, he too wore tightie whities, until I bought him the boxer briefs. We both love 'em! (I don't mean that I wear them!)

Leesa said...

Neil-I didn't even look at the prices. Were the prices on the same page??
J-I don't mind Fredericks at all, I'm just not a fan of thongs.
Shantyl-it's so easy to spend alot at VS.
I.I.-those were very pretty--will check out Target!
Chuck-I loved those Cartman boxers...Hub not so much. Oh well.

Nature Girl said...

snicker snicker...she said "package" snicker....

I like boxers and boxer breifs too..DH switches all the time, one day tighties, next day boxers. Stacie

Marianna said...

I love it when guys wear boxer briefs. I don't like tidy whities either...

Funny blog, gal!

M~

Laura said...

I don't wear underwear.
Ever.

Commando...
LOL!!!
~L.

Laura said...

I do, however wear VS bras..But II is right, Target certainly has upped their stuff as of late and I've picked up a few things there for reasonable prices.
~L.

Chief Slacker said...

hey, when we find something confy, we like to stick with it :O)

World Traveler of Airports said...

I also love Target's undies..they have gotten very playful and sexy within the past year...good grief girl, who knew such a conversation could be spurred on my undies!

..I will say, that a certain guy I know LOVES sexy bras and panties...makes it easy to go crazy shopping and good-golly-gosh, he appreciates it!

tim m said...

Leesa,

I will come out and shout,

"I wear Army issue"

GI Drawers

It ain't pretty....

And there may be no website to see them....

Yikes

manababies said...

Oh gawd, I feel so frumpy! I've resorted to what's most functional, a far cry from my old self when I used to have a VS credit card because I shopped there all the time! I'm in this phase where I refuse to buy any new clothes - undies included - because I am determined to shrink down a few sizes. If I break down and buy new stuff, that would be like admitting defeat. :)