
Go check out TMI Tuesday by clicking on the "I kiss and tell" box :)
1. How long do you carry guilt around with you? If I've hurt someone's feelings, probably longer than I can remember.
2. If you were single and could be with any one person, who would it be (thinking singer/actor here, but whatever)? We're going with singer/actor here? George Clooney definitely. I could think of others though:)
3. What is that one thing that gets you going the fastest and just makes you melt? Sweet talk, compliments, charm. Sigh.....
4. Do you gossip? Not that would hurt anyone, No.
5. Do you take reading material with you to the bathroom (that's for Mama Duck)? Umm, No.
Bonus! On a scale from 1-10, how loud are you? Hmm...I'd say a 3.
4 comments:
Thanks for the ad. :)
George Clooney... yum! Good taste there...
I was thinking physical, but yeah... no doubt that I am also one of those people who help advertise the truth in the old line, "He could charm the pants off someone." Hee. My hub has it so easy...
I thought of physical answers..just didn't think I should post them...*blush* :)
oh how cool! George Clooney... *swoon*
M~
i chose antonio banderas. something about the accent and the dark hair and eyes... yummy!
i had to add this to my blog. makes it an easy update for tuesdays.
Post a Comment