Thanks, Neil. This is probably the one and only time I will ever be compared to, or called Bambi. :)
I'm probably most like Sneezy the Dward, 'cause I have allergies and they're gittin' me right now.
I was expecting to be most like the Beast. But, I am most like .... Ariel ?!?
Steve, you were supposed to take the quiz goofy.Big Mike--I've heard alot of guys that were Ariel..how funny is that??
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks, Neil. This is probably the one and only time I will ever be compared to, or called Bambi. :)
I'm probably most like Sneezy the Dward, 'cause I have allergies and they're gittin' me right now.
I was expecting to be most like the Beast. But, I am most like .... Ariel ?!?
Steve, you were supposed to take the quiz goofy.
Big Mike--I've heard alot of guys that were Ariel..how funny is that??
Post a Comment