Ooohhh ... what a naughty boy!! He does need a spanking!! And, a time out!! I wonder if you could get him to sit in a corner?!
He needs a spanking. HAHA! Just thought I'd say it for a third time to be a smart ass. :)
BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD MAX!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR LEESA'S CAMERA!!!
that's terrible. Do you think he feels bad?
No..he doesn't feel bad...lol. He's a pain in my ass! It will be over soon...winter is a'comin:)
Ok, I gotta throw it in here one more time.BAAAD Max! He needs a spanking! lol...Dang, girl, are you completely out of bird feeders by now?!M~
My Max proves to be far less destructive. He's looking at these now and says "He was just hungry!"
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ooohhh ... what a naughty boy!! He does need a spanking!! And, a time out!! I wonder if you could get him to sit in a corner?!
He needs a spanking. HAHA! Just thought I'd say it for a third time to be a smart ass. :)
BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD MAX!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR LEESA'S CAMERA!!!
that's terrible. Do you think he feels bad?
No..he doesn't feel bad...lol. He's a pain in my ass! It will be over soon...winter is a'comin:)
Ok, I gotta throw it in here one more time.
BAAAD Max! He needs a spanking! lol...
Dang, girl, are you completely out of bird feeders by now?!
M~
My Max proves to be far less destructive. He's looking at these now and says "He was just hungry!"
Post a Comment